Marketing and image history

I will write my proposal. To develop and maintain the image status of the project, advertising is needed, but not from bloggers for money, but from the Hopr community. Because only someone who is familiar with the coin can tell and convey the whole meaning to another person. My proposal applies to outdoor advertising on vehicles around the world. Everyone who buys a mock-up of a sticker for branding a car will receive a certain amount of coins to their wallet in a month. and so on for a certain amount of time, for example a year. Thus, you pay for the outdoor advertising of the project to all motorists who 1) made a car branding according to a template for their money 2) provided a photo report every month, for example, in their social networks with a certain hashtag. It is possible to organize motor rallies in cities with the transfer of the baton. Just give money to coin holders, without investing them in further advertising, just say goodbye to money. We must give the opportunity to earn them. If there is such a proposal from the project, then I will be the first to brand my car and drive around the city of Sochi)
Π― Π½Π°ΠΏΠΈΡˆΡƒ своС ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅. Для развития ΠΈ поддСрТания ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ΄ΠΆΠ΅Π²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ статуса ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π° Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Π° Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ°, Π½ΠΎ Π½Π΅ ΠΎΡ‚ Π±Π»ΠΎΠ³Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π·Π° дСньги , Π° ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡŒΡŽΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ Hopr. ΠŸΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚, ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ Π·Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΌ с ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Ρ€Π°ΡΡΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ донСсти Π΄ΠΎ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ‡Π΅Π»ΠΎΠ²Π΅ΠΊΠ° вСсь смысл. МоС ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ относится ΠΊ Π½Π°Ρ€ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ΅ Π½Π° автомобилях ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ . ΠšΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ ΠΌΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°ΠΊΠ»Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ для брСндирования автомобиля, Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· мСсяц ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ количСство ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° свой кошСлСк . ΠΈ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ количСства Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ Π³ΠΎΠ΄ . Π’Π΅ΠΌ самым Π²Ρ‹ ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π½Π°Ρ€ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΡƒΡŽ Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΡƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π° всСм Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŽΠ±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡΠΌ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ 1) Π·Π° свои дСньги сдСлали Π±Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΄ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ автомобиля ΠΏΠΎ ΡˆΠ°Π±Π»ΠΎΠ½Ρƒ 2) ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ мСсяц прСдоставляли Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΎΡ‚Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚ , Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ Π² своих соц сСтях с ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΡ‚Π΅Π³ΠΎΠΌ . МоТно ΠΎΡ€Π³Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π΅Π³ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ Π³ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΌ с ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π°Ρ‡Π΅ΠΉ эстафСты . Π Π°Π·Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ просто дСньги дСрТатСлям ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚, Π±Π΅Π· влоТСния ΠΈΡ… Π² Π΄Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΡƒΡŽ Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΡƒ , просто ΠΏΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‰Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ с дСньгами. Надо Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… Π·Π°Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ. Если Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π°, Ρ‚ΠΎ я пСрвая Π·Π°Π±Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΄ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽ свою ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρƒ ΠΈ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Ρƒ Π΅Π·Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎ Π³ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ Π‘ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈ)

Бпасибо Π·Π° вашС ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅, @Xristonata!
Π‘Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ Π·Π΄ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎ, Ссли Π±Ρ‹ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ пСрСвСсти своС ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° английский (с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ инструмСнта, Ссли Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΡ‚Π΅), Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ Ρ‡Π»Π΅Π½Ρ‹ сообщСства HOPR ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² обсуТдСнии.

Если Ρƒ вас Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ вопросы, Π½Π°ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ @thewanderingeditor (Π½Π° английском языкС).

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Xristonata. I’m afraid I don’t think there’s enough details to make this into an official proposal, but the concept sounds interesting as something to maybe do separate from the DAO. I will ask one of the ambassadors to get in touch with you to discuss this.